[Talk-GB] Multi-purpose venues

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 13:04:38 UTC 2013

I think the standard way is to map the building and add suitable nodes for
the relevant functions.

Sports arenas which are also used for concerts etc., are usually tagged as
a sports arena (pace Wembley Stadium, National Ice Stadium etc.). A useful
rule-of-thumb is to base the core tagging on the most regular usage.

The place where I never resolved this was Campbeltown, where the library
and swimming pool are in the same building: Acqualibrum. The library is on
the top floor.