[Talk-GB] Unclassified and Tertiary Roads

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 20:28:37 UTC 2013

If in doubt, unclassified. Use tertiary if it's consistently built to a
cars-can-pass-one-another-easily standard (which usually means a clear
through route between main roads, or the access route to a significant
village).

Might be different in parts of Britain where even main roads get to be
single track, though.