[Talk-GB] Advice needed for maxweight turning restriction

ael law_ence.dev at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 14 19:28:27 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 04:23:56PM +0100, Brian Prangle wrote:
> why not just tag a node on the road where the sign is as maxweight? It's
> much simpler and reflects what's on the ground

Apologies: I rejected your suggestion too quickly.

If instead of maxweight, I use maxweight:forward = 7.5 on a node,
that is much simpler and thus vastly superior.

I hope that I have the syntax correct. Thanks for all the various
suggestions. I would not have found all those corners of the wiki
without this help.

ael