[Talk-GB] ISO3166 on GB admin boundaries

Robert Scott lists at humanleg.org.uk
Mon Oct 14 20:20:03 UTC 2013

Dragging this back up...

On Thursday 10 October 2013, cquest wrote:

It's still possible to see my slightly aborted attempt at adding ONS codes to relations a few years ago - this was made more difficult by the ONS deciding to change their coding scheme (to something equally incomprehensible) during the process.

For anyone interested in the finer points of trying to _use_ uk admin boundary relation data from osm, I recommend watching Iain Elder's talk from SotM Scotland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pwcC20f_sM#t=33m30s

robert.