[Talk-GB] Impact of OS

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 14:20:33 UTC 2013

I would have thought that those counties with the fewest mappers should have
benefitted the most from OS/BING data since more armchair mapping
opportunities.

Extracting the data from the historical Planet files each week over time
since the availability of these additional resources would permit analysis
of how data addition changed. However you can't be sure from what source
data was added (source tags would only give a clue at best) so might only be
indicative.

Trawl the OSM wiki, mailing list archives and the web generally for ideas on
how to extract data and run analysis.

Cheers
Andy