[Talk-GB] Mapping climbing routes/areas.

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 11:12:39 UTC 2013

As I said, I'm not a lawyer, just erring on the side of caution.  My
worry is that if you add the "Nike Chimney" (fake name) as a climbing
route, we may be using something that is not without legal encumbrance.
I'm just paranoid :-)

I would suggest that if anyone goes out, surveys and climbs their own
route and then uploads to OSM then that would be fine.

On a further note, I don't know how you map a vertical route on a flat map?

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me