[Talk-GB] Notes feature

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun Oct 27 22:02:46 UTC 2013

Mainly iandees. The repo is at https://github.com/osmlab/onosm.org, anyone
can work on it.

For those who haven't looked at it, it lets you search for an address,
position the pin from the result, asks some basic questions about the
business, and creates a note with all this information.

It basically gets all the information I'd collect in a survey 95% of the
time. It's not perfect, but it guides business owners to submitting the
right information. It still requires a mapper to select appropriate tags and
add it to the DB.