[Talk-GB] London LOOP

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 31 12:52:15 UTC 2013

I had wondered about that but I didn't know how official the section
dividing was (there could be several routes guides suggesting different
break points) and what copyright implications there are as the sections
aren't marked on the ground.

I hope it's mapped okay through Bushy Park and Crane Park, I think I did
some of those bits with my mum.

Greg.

On 30 October 2013 11:44, Derick Rethans <osm at derickrethans.nl> wrote:

> Hey!
>
> I've recently started walking the London LOOP[1]. It's a 24 section
> walking tour around London which seems mostly fully mapped (yay!).
> However, it is mapped as one route which is rather large (245km). I
> wonder whether it would be a good idea to actually split it up in each
> of the sections and use a relation to combine them into the LOOP? Right
> now, it is really not possible to see where each section starts and
> ends. I'm more than happy to do this when I go around - and of course at
> the same time update the route where it has changed.
>
> cheers,
> Derick
>
> [1] http://derickrethans.nl/the-loop-part1.html

Gregory