[Talk-GB] Nottingham Pub Meeting will be in Worksop on Tuesday

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 12:41:15 UTC 2013

As I've been busy losing my voice by talking too much at SotM13, but I
thought I'd give a little advance notice that we will have the Nottingham
pub meeting in Worksop on Tuesday 10th September.

This is because the OSM HOT team are staying at the Base Camp, a bunk
house, in Clumber Park: and it seems a nice opportunity to meet with them.

I will catch the train leaving Nottingham just before 6 on the Robin Hood
Line: and return on the 22:20 train from Worksop. Thus I will get to
Worksop around 7.

I am not sure exactly which pub we will start in, because the Mallard (at
Worksop station does not do a wide range of food). I think the pub will be
the White Hart which is about 200 m from the Mallar,d but will provide
proper details in a few hours time. We can then adjourn to the Mallard
after eating not jus tfor the good beer, but also to make catching trains
home easier.

Jerry