[Talk-GB] bing image alignment

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 19:05:08 UTC 2013

I'm currently playing in an area where the highest resolution imagery is still
an older view, while as I zoom out we step to newer imagery which is some
distance off from the map tracks. I'm fairly happy with the map as I have had
some older gps tracks which it follows, and I'll run over in the morning and
gather a new track as a cross reference, but are people in general finding that
these new images are out of alignment with what is currently mapped? Can I
assume that they need realigning before using them?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL