[Talk-GB] iD and accidental landuse deletions

Paul Churchley paul at churchley.org
Tue Sep 10 08:58:16 UTC 2013

In my opinion you should always have to click the boundary. If not then it
is impossible to determine what you have selected. What if there are many
areas overlapping and you click inside the overlapped area? How could it
determine which of the areas you want to select?

On 10 September 2013 09:31, Lester Caine <lester at lsces.co.uk> wrote:

> Shaun McDonald wrote:
>
>> >Were the landuse areas attached to roads?
>>>
>> It’s rather easy in iD to click the middle of an area and select the area.
>>

> It's the way it works ... if you click and there is nothing close, then it
> picks up an area which may well be outside the area you are looking at ...
> It would be MUCH safer if you had to pick the boundary to select it!
>
> --
> Lester Caine - G8HFL

Paul Churchley
http://about.me/paulchurchley