[Talk-GB] Wish LIst for Mapnik Stylesheet (overmapping of private features)

Craig Loftus craigloftus+osm at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 10 11:00:44 UTC 2013

> I would hope that whoever might fix the bugs in the rendering
> stylesheet would start with those rather than discard all of them and
> start with a new bug list on github.

That is step 3 on the roadmap described on the openstreetmap-carto repo:

https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto#tackle-the-backlog-v3x

I am appreciate that the "patches welcome" response is not tremendously
positive, but, culling issues from trac and transferring them over to the
github issue tracker would be a quick and easy way to help getting the
issues you care about fixed.

Regards,
Craig