[Talk-GB] Wish LIst for Mapnik Stylesheet (overmapping of private features)

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 12:18:17 UTC 2013

On 10 September 2013 12:00, Craig Loftus <craigloftus+osm at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I would hope that whoever might fix the bugs in the rendering
>> stylesheet would start with those rather than discard all of them and
>> start with a new bug list on github.
>
> That is step 3 on the roadmap described on the openstreetmap-carto repo:
>
> https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto#tackle-the-backlog-v3x
>
> I am appreciate that the "patches welcome" response is not tremendously
> positive, but, culling issues from trac and transferring them over to the
> github issue tracker would be a quick and easy way to help getting the
> issues you care about fixed.

Copying issues over to github does not help get them "fixed". I know
there are issues in trac, and I'll get to them later, since new
features are not the current priority.

If people want to help, without writing any stylesheets, then at least
curating the tickets on trac would help. The very first on on the list
(#4436) has got nothing to do with the stylesheets, for example.

Thanks,
Andy