[Talk-GB] iD and accidental landuse deletions

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Sat Sep 14 10:04:59 UTC 2013

Tom Chance wrote:
> Here's another one, this editor really ought to be fixed or removed:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/17655245
>
> I tried using the JOSM Revert plugin, but it just downloaded the nodes
> without the way.

I messaged this user offering to help fix back on 4/9 after someone
mentioned the problem on IRC.  The user didn't reply, so I've undeleted
the pub and landuse:

It looks OK to me now, but it's been a good few years since I've been in
the pub, so I'd be grateful if someone local could check to make sure
that it fits with their recollection too.

Cheers,

Andy