[Talk-GB] [Talk-gb-westmidlands] [oxoncotswolds] Possible pub meetup with the West Midlands crew in early October?

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 08:16:55 UTC 2013

We had tentative plans for some mapping in Banbury on Oct 5th. I suspect
because of all the other things that have been going on its slipped from
everyone's mind (it certainly has from mine). I now find I can't make the
5th as originally proposed, just wondering how many wish to keep it as it is
or to move and get a better plan together.

Cheers

Andy