[Talk-GB] User with long list of slow vandalism

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Sep 23 11:22:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 09/23/13 12:39, Tom Chance wrote:
> I emailed the DWG but got no response, and the wiki page is a bit
> unclear as to whether this can be dealt with "in the community" (mailing
> lists?) or by the DWG.

It seems you have already repaired the most obvious damage yourself.

Indeed DWG prefers it if such issues can be resolved by the community
through messages and reverts themselves (the *ideal* but often utopian
course of action being that the user sees his mistake and fixes it
himself!), but since you say that you have tried to elicit a response
from this user to no avail, I have sent him a message myself, and will
block him if he continues.

Bye
Frederik