[Talk-GB] User with long list of slow vandalism

OpenStreetmap HADW osmhadw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 18:03:08 UTC 2013

On 23 September 2013 18:47, Peter Oliver <p.d.oliver at mavit.org.uk> wrote:

> Didn't someone mention that this user was using JOSM?  JOSM pre-populates
> the comment field with the previously submitted comment.

The other thing it does is to add to an existing changeset, and the
changeset is left with the last comment used (this has occasionally
caught me out (I do like the open changeset concept, as I can add
afterthoughts and review the rendering).  If they were committing
every small change, you might only be left with the last comment.