[Talk-GB] National speed limit changes

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 14:38:49 UTC 2013

IIRC a lot of those tags were added by Chriscf, without any local
surveying, and since the value was derived from the speed limit, there's
little added value in having separate maxspeed:type values. It's just
clutter. What matters to the data user is the maxspeed tag. The
maxspeed:type tag is probably only of use to mappers. And not much use to
them either.