[Talk-GB] Hand-drawn OS maps on Wikimedia Commons

Steven Horner steven at stevenhorner.com
Sun Sep 29 16:20:30 UTC 2013

> Corner coordinates are now displaying, allowing these to be aligned &
> adjusted to fit. Have fun!

Are the configuration files available already somewhere or is there a plan
to make them available so users of the maps could just load the maps rather
than having to align themselves with the given coordinates.

I have just aligned about half a dozen of the maps using MAPC2MAPC and the
coordinates posted but it's a long job to do the whole 200 files. Happy to
post the files somewhere of the ones I have done.