[Talk-GB] Hand-drawn OS maps on Wikimedia Commons

Andrew Gray andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk
Mon Sep 30 22:10:47 UTC 2013

Hi Steven,

The short answer is not quite sure - I bodged these together from a
couple of CSV metadata sheets. I think they've been exported from
something else to get to this stage but I don't have access to that
(though I could ask). Do you have an example of the kind of
metadata/formatting you would need?

(I mostly lurk on this mailing list; not a very active OSM/digital
cartography type, so may be missing something obvious here)

Are the KMZ/KML files from the BL sufficient? This is the same
metadata & same files (give or take a bit of cleaning up) so should
match directly.

Andrew.

--
- Andrew Gray