[Talk-GB] Next Nottingham Pub Meet-up 29th April

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:40:07 UTC 2014

I plan the next Nottingham pub meeting for Tuesday 29th April at the
Lincolnshire Poacher from 19:30.

As the clocks have gone back I'll be outside at 18:30 for an hour of
mapping. Current targets in the area are:

   - St. Ann's area to E of Mansfield Road. Still lots of detail missing.
   - Completing building outlines between Mansfield Road and Arboretum. We
   have lost high quality z20-22 Bing tiles, so decent photo survey is needed
   to refine detail visible from Bing/MapBox aerial imagery.
   - Forest Fields. Housenumbers, and a few POIs along Leslie Road / Laurie
   Avenue.
   - More details on The Forest
   - Mapperley Park area

All of these are within 5-10 minutes walk from the pub, and enable decent
improvements of OSM.

Jerry