[Talk-GB] newbie questions about building outlines

Brian Norman brian at earthware.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 09:03:27 UTC 2014

Certainly for my client its commercial buildings that are of more interest and I'm sure they would love full addressing and buildings correctly split into individual properties but they are pragmatic and could probably go with bounding outlines only at least initially. Do we think that adding accurately traced building outlines without splitting into individual buildings or full addressing is still a valuable first step to adding the missing data?

Brian