[Talk-GB] City names translation

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 04:55:44 UTC 2014

Can I apply this reasoning to English names for Belgian towns as well ?
Where can I verify that the English name for Antwerpen is Antwerp ? What is
the source of this data? Under which license was that made available ?
How can someone who's local to Antwerp actually verify that the name that
you've added is correct?

Just wondering :-)

regards