[Talk-GB] Post-Christmas Midlands OSM Meet-up

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 21:16:30 UTC 2014

Thanks to everyone who has participated in the Doodle poll. I plan to leave
it open until Tuesday evening (23rd Dec), and will choose the date to
enable as many as possible to come along. (Check Doodle to see the current
situation). I will then add it to the OSM Wiki.

This is just to advise that the likely location is Hanbury /
Draycott-in-the-Clay, West of Burton-on-Trent. This gives a chance to map
some completely unmapped footpaths and to visit the edge of the Fauld crater
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Fauld_explosion> (which is somewhere
that several of us have had on 'to visit' lists). There seems to be a
reasonable choice of pubs in the immediate area too.

Cheers,

Jerry