[Talk-GB] Post-Christmas Midlands OSM Meet-up

SomeoneElse lists at atownsend.org.uk
Mon Dec 29 19:29:43 UTC 2014

On 29/12/2014 17:06, SK53 wrote:

> So I'd like to suggest everyone meets at the rendezvous, and that at
> least the first short walk is done as a group.

Has anyone cleared parking at the pub?  Some places can get sniffy about
it (even if spending lots of money there later).  There's also
apparently some parking off the road to the sewage works to the north,
what appears to be places to park on-road in the village, and also the
odd layby further afield.

I'll be driving down from around Chesterfield, so if anyone wants a lift
from that direction, shout up.

Cheers,

Andy

PS:  The good news is that the Bing imagery in Hanbury itself only seems
about 5m out - they do seem to be getting their act much more together
of late.