[Talk-GB] Somerset Levels Flooding

Laurence Penney lorp at lorp.org
Thu Feb 6 14:46:55 UTC 2014

Indeed this is surely the right approach. Many people use OSM inside products where the map data is updated rarely: all the offline map apps for mobile come to mind. Temporary states have no place in these apps, and it’s unfair on their devs to force them to work out a long-term state to offer their users.

- L