[Talk-GB] Warwickshire County Council releases aerial imagery

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Sat Feb 8 11:48:06 UTC 2014

On 14 January 2014 14:15, Matt Williams <lists at milliams.com> wrote:

> On 14 January 2014 14:06, Jonathan Harley <jon at spiffymap.net> wrote:
> > Jonathan Moules of Warwickshire County Council came to a midlands
> > OSM meet on Saturday and told us about it, and subsequently confirmed in
> > email to several of us that it is OGL v2.0.
>
> That's great but I guess we're going to need at least that email put
> somewhere on the wiki so it's documented or maybe an email from him to
> this list?

Could this information be documented somewhere? I'd like to approach some
other councils to see if they would follow suit, but it's not helped by the
fact that the Warwickshire council web site still says this aerial imagery
is copyrighted. It would be good to have something to send to other council
officers to show Warwickshire have opened theirs up.

Regards,
Tom