[Talk-GB] Introducing Gianfra

gianfranco gliozzo gfremail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 14:48:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am Gianfranco, my OSM nickname is Gianfra.
I am a PhD student at UCL.
I moved in London in 2011, I am from Catania, Italy.
I mapped mainly my home town and some other areas. I recently added some
information in Camden.
I rarely used GPS, I prefer using aerial pictures to map places I know
quite well.
In SOTM 2013 in Birmingham I also presented my suggestion to recruit
citizen science communities and projects.
Here my talk (http://vimeo.com/78761275).
Please have a look at my edits and don't hesitate to contact me.
Cheers

Gianfranco

Gianfranco Gliozzo: PhD student

Twitter: @ggliozzo

Extreme Citizen Science (ExCiteS) research group

Chorley Institute, Pearson Building

University College London (UCL)

Gower St. London WC1E 6BT