[Talk-GB] A9 West of Perth - Vandalism - robbief14 again.

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Thu Feb 20 13:48:56 UTC 2014

Alasdair McKinnon wrote:

> I've spotted that the A9 West of Perth is wrongly designated as the M9
> and A93. It has also been re-routed over a short length.

Thanks for mentioning it.  From looking at it, it appears that the
current status is as a result of a revert 10 days ago:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/20476382

and given the timelag and the number of different competing edits /
reverts here it might be easiest to manually edit the "alleged M9" ways
to match their actual status, and that job's probably best done by
someone with local knowledge of the area.  In order to co-ordinate any
fixes, it might be worth dropping in on the #osm-gb IRC channel (where
other people involved might be around).

(just for completeness), I think that most or all of the Australian
"robbief14" changes have been reverted, and the most recent Aberdeen
edit was also reverted by one of the Australians, so I suspect that any
"robbief14" things remaining to be fixed will be in the Perth area.

Cheers,

Andy