[Talk-GB] Warwickshire County Council releases aerial imagery

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 10:43:14 UTC 2014

Hi everyone

Warwickshire County Council have released 3 sets of aerial imagery under
OGL.  You can find them here *http://wppgeog3/gs/Aerial_Photography/wms
<http://wppgeog3/gs/Aerial_Photography/wms>* . JOSM users just add to your
imagery layers under preferences. I don't know how to add it to Potlatch,
not being a heavy user.

The best set is from 2012/13 at 12.5cm resolution which is both more up to
date and more accurate than Bing. Naturally the imagery does not stop at
the boundary so some of you in neighbouring counties might find this useful
- not sure how far the imagery stretches - I'm too busy remapping inside
Warwickshire using the imagery!

We should acknowledge the source when tagging - I suggest Warwicks CC
aerial imagery OGL2

Regards

Brain