[Talk-GB] Warwickshire County Council releases aerial imagery

Jason Woollacott woollac at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 12:34:52 UTC 2014

All Copyright info seems to be recorded on this page

http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/historicalmapsterms

And the only reference to Aerial Photography is copyrighted to © Get Mapping
2000 / © GeoPerspectives 2006.

I've found a reference to OGL under
http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/disclaimer

Which releases non restricted info under this license

Jason (UniEagle)