[Talk-GB] Warwickshire County Council releases aerial imagery

Jonathan Harley jon at spiffymap.net
Tue Jan 14 14:06:37 UTC 2014

On 14/01/14 12:02, Grant Slater wrote:
> On 14 January 2014 10:43, Brian Prangle <bprangle at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi everyone
>>
>> Warwickshire County Council have released 3 sets of aerial imagery under
>> OGL.
> Brian: Where did you get this information? I cannot find any public
> reference to the imagery being released under OGL.
>
> I recommend that mappers DO NOT use the imagery until usage of the
> imagery has been out-of-band confirmed as permissible for mappers.

It has, Jonathan Moules of Warwickshire County Council came to a
midlands OSM meet on Saturday and told us about it, and subsequently
confirmed in email to several of us that it is OGL v2.0.

J.

--
Dr Jonathan Harley   :    Managing Director    :   SpiffyMap Ltd

md at spiffymap.com      Phone: 0845 313 8457     www.spiffymap.com
The Venture Centre, Sir William Lyons Road, Coventry CV4 7EZ, UK