[Talk-GB] Getting Highway Agency information into OSM

John Baker rovastar at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:27:25 UTC 2014

Yeah I know he probably didn't understand the implications/view points on it. I should have explained that better, rather than just ...
Anyway he was talking about open source, etc and he meant it in the (modern) open source style of public domain.
But the point was I didn't believe him that we could just republish it. So I am wanting to know what we can use.

(actually the guy I spoke to didn't sound like he was even from the UK... - Australian maybe but that is whole different story)