[Talk-GB] Getting Highway Agency information into OSM

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 18:09:17 UTC 2014

Thanks Phil, I agree that proposed highways should only be added (and
tagged as proposed) when they are certain to get built, however, we're not
talking about proposed highways here. We are talking about working with the
HA to get dates of road completions.

Rob

p.s. OSMand rendering is a matter for OSMAnd to decide. I suggest raising
it with them :-)