[Talk-GB] Getting Highway Agency information into OSM

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Sat Jul 5 21:09:44 UTC 2014

I am not convinced proposed highways are especially useful in OSM, until
construction starts they are just ideas and break the map what we see
rule.

Proposed highways should certainly not render,  for example I drove
through Uttoxeter with osmand running and the proposed highways make the
map pretty confusing.

Phil (trigpoint )