[Talk-GB] Update: Deploying our own version of NYPL Building Inspector

Tim Waters chippy2005 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:15:21 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

here's my thoughts

Moving forward:
Remember that people will fix the automatic vectorisations if they are off
- they can also add extra buildings if need be also.
I think we have enough to move it forward and see what happens. As the NYPL
Building Inspector says: "Don't let perfect be the enemy of good"

Branding:
Yes I think it should be branded an OHM project - but with space for donors
and supporters particularly if other organisations apart from NLS want to
get involved.
I've also forked the project into the OpenHistoricalMap repo
https://github.com/OpenHistoricalMap/building-inspector as I think that's
the best place for it (not sure why I didn't do that at first, tbh)

cheers,

Tim