[Talk-GB] Life Ring - British English

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Mon Jun 16 09:38:38 UTC 2014

And http://www.scarborough.gov.uk/Default.aspx?page=7573 for a modern usage example.

Lifebelts | Scarborough Borough Council
A local authority is required to provide and maintain lifebelts next to rivers and waterways in the area.
Read more...<http://www.scarborough.gov.uk/Default.aspx?page=7573>

[http://images.itn.co.uk/images/ITN_Master_blue.gif]

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 207 430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK
P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?