[Talk-GB] Life Ring - British English

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Jun 16 11:04:48 UTC 2014

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:05:34 +0200
Andreas Goss <andig88 at t-online.de> wrote:

Hello Andreas,

>Is life ring how it is commonly referred to in British English. Just 

Always been referred to as lifebelts wherever I've been in England.

Lifebuoy immediately makes me think of soap.

 Regards  _
         / )           "The blindingly obvious is
        / _)rad        never immediately apparent"
Does she always shout at you, does she tell you what to do
Family Life - Sham 69

More information about the Talk-GB mailing list