[Talk-GB] Nottingham Pub Meeting, June 2014

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 13:25:59 UTC 2014

Next Nottingham pub meeting will be this coming Tuesday at our usual venue:
The Lincolnshire Poacher.

I will not be at the pub until 20:00 as I plan to attend the launch of
Jones the Planner's new book "Towns in Britain" at Nottingham Contemporary.
Consequently I am not planning any pre-pub gathering for mapping.

If anyone else is interested in the book launch, just send an email to the
organisers following the details on this page:
http://www.jonestheplanner.co.uk/2014/06/book-launch-towns-in-britain-by-jones.html.
I've found Jones the Planner's observations about British urban
environments of great interest, not least because I find I cant but help
forming ideas about these places when mapping them.

Jerry Clough