[Talk-GB] Bing imagery

Will Phillips wp4587 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:05:00 UTC 2014

I'm still experiencing this. I've been looking at lots of different
locations and can't access imagery above zoom 19 for anywhere I've
checked. I've also been checking using different computers, but I'm
basically seeing the same thing in all cases. The only change I've
noticed is that I can now no longer see the zoom 20 tiles on the Bing
website either. They have disappeared from there in the last five days.

The following page is useful for quickly checking which zoom levels are
available: http://mvexel.dev.openstreetmap.org/bing/
It's best to zoom in until no more imagery is available, because for me
the overlay tiles at the lower zoom levels are sometimes inaccurate,
presumably because they have been cached.

Regards,
Will