[Talk-GB] Introducing talk-scotland mailing list.

Chris Fleming me at chrisfleming.org
Thu Mar 20 21:11:48 UTC 2014

After the topic has come up several times I'm pleased to announce the
creation of the talk-scotland mailing list.

We have a lot going on, and current topics seem to be around planning of
events such as the upcoming mapping parties general chat around various
specific local bits

Anyway, come and join us at:

Cheers
Chris

PS: It was considered if we should be talk-gb-scotland, the dropping of
the gb is future proofing and is not a statement for or against any possible
future changes to Scotland's admin levels.

e: me at chrisfleming.org
m: 07980 214061
w: http://chrisfleming.org/
t: @chrisfl