[Talk-GB] One for Post Box obsessives

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 23:55:17 UTC 2014

The actual post box is more or less immaterial. I just didn't have one of
my own photos to hand.

The post box concerned is just opposite Norfolk Road, on Craufurd Rise just
before the railway bridge and next to a substation. It is certainly not the
one in the photos which you link to, and indeed doesn't seem to be on OSM
(probably got lost during the license change).