[Talk-GB] Problems with "armchair" edits of major road junctions in England

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Wed Mar 26 01:38:28 UTC 2014

Philip Barnes wrote:

> The number of edits suggests to me that they are not inexperienced.
>

> Is it possible to get some sort of block until they start responding
> to emails?
>

> Phil (trigpoint)

Unfortunately, the problem is still occurring:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/55.00717/-1.50758

(the newly-added tertiary roundabout flares north or south don't have
the bus route on them, and also roundabout exits and entrances join,
which seems unlikely).

I'll drop the DWG a mail suggesting a temporary block until
communication can be established.

Cheers,

Andy