[Talk-GB] Oxford spam

Andrew Gray andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk
Fri May 2 11:40:29 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I haven't been in Oxford for a few months, but there's no shops along
that *particular* stretch - it's a rather imposing wall with the
(side?) gate to All Souls. However, there is a small parade of shops a
little further along to the east, between All Souls and Queens - the
only ones I can remember offhand are a run-down phone shop and a
jewellers, but on checking there does seem to be a tobacconists at
#37, the address quoted in the changeset.

http://www.inoxford.com/reviews/Fred_tranter.html‎

*However*, that's a London phone number, not an Oxford one, and the
shop details added to OSM seem to make it out to be an online-only
business. Curious...

Andrew.