[Talk-GB] [OHM] New York Public Library - Building Inspector

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat May 3 13:15:03 UTC 2014

The OS County series includes addresses but is only just coming out of
copyright. I have access to a slippy map with a few sheets scanned but they
look like they're too recent and still in copyright.

It's Chris Fleet at NLS that we need to speak to. He's spoken at sotm
Scotland in the past. I'll follow it up with the Scotland group.

Rob