[Talk-GB] [OHM] New York Public Library - Building Inspector

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Wed May 7 09:23:58 UTC 2014

The 1:2500 maps, and many other large scale maps on the Warwickshire site
were digitised and rectified by Landmark Information
Group<http://www.landmark.co.uk/>,
who own the copyright in the images and of course in their rectified form.
Landmark. Landmark have a commericial business, Old-Maps which sells
reproduction (IIRC for non-commercial use) online<http://www.old-maps.co.uk/>.

The use of these maps at the moment for OSM or OHM purposes appears to be
"out-of-bounds"

Jerry