[Talk-GB] HampshireCC aerial imagery and height data

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Fri May 9 09:15:12 UTC 2014

The following TMS formats work for me:

RGB:- http://faffy.openstreetmap.org/hampshire-rgb/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.jpg

False Colour IR:- http://faffy.openstreetmap.org/hampshire-fcir/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.jpg

Height:- http://faffy.openstreetmap.org/hampshire-height/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.jpg

Cheers

Andy

From: SK53 [mailto:sk53.osm at gmail.com]
Sent: 09 May 2014 09:38
To: Rob Nickerson
Cc: Talk-GB
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] HampshireCC aerial imagery and height data

This data was loaded on OSM servers about a month ago as a slippy map. I need to check with Grant (Firefishy) about links etc.

Jerry

On 9 May 2014 00:23, Rob Nickerson <rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Hampshire County Council have now put their 2013 aerial imagery (plus height data and near infrared data) up online under the Open Gov Licence:

http://protohub.net/hampshire-publishes-aerial-photography-as-opendata-finally/

>From a earlier article it seems like this is capture at 12.5cm then re-sampled to 25cm.

It's currently hosted on a FTP server. Can someone kindly re-host it up as a WMS/TMS slippy map please :-)

Regards,
Rob

p.s. 2 down, just another 150 odd to go!! Oh and credit to HantsCC for making the height data available too.

  _____

No virus found in this message.