[Talk-GB] New OS Locator (201405) out, Musical Chairs updated

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Sun May 11 11:28:18 UTC 2014

Not looked at these for a while: it's clear that OS Locator is adding more
small terraces, blocks of flats etc which it didn't have.

Plenty of new surveys to be done, although the hoary old ones still exist,
like this one:
http://ris.dev.openstreetmap.org/oslmusicalchairs/map?osl_id=780375. I've
surveyed this area several times. I'm finally convinced that all the houses
on this road have street addresses of Sherwin Walk, and there are no name
signs. It may officially be called Vicarage Close, but only the OS know
about it.

Jerry