[Talk-GB] [OHM] New York Public Library - Building Inspector

Steven Horner steven at stevenhorner.com
Mon May 12 15:26:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

I would be happy to help in anyway and have previously had a conversation
with Chris at NLS regarding helping georeference some of their maps.

I had been looking into creating my own historical version of OSM for a
local personal project, when I looked a few weeks ago Open Historical Map
was down and was never very usable before that. It sounds like from the
WIKI things maybe starting to happen, date slider planned, etc.

regards,
Steven