[Talk-GB] Derby Pub meet-up May 20th (Nottingham goes to Derby)

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Wed May 14 13:57:05 UTC 2014

Hi All,

After the great turn-out in February we thought we'd take the Nottingham
pub meeting to Derby this month.

As the Exeter Arms was so busy, we moved the venue to the Tap, which is
right next to the bridge over the Derwent on Derwent Street. (I note that
someone armchaired the name back to its old name after SomeoneElse updated
it in Feb :-().

Date, next Tuesday 20th May. Usual start time of 19:30 til around 10:30 as
I now know the last bus back to N'ham is quite early.

More details on the wiki:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nottingham/Pub_Meetup

Jerry